The TourX is 10 inches longer than our 9-3SC - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
11/22 Member of the Year Voting
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
That makes walking travel in our garage difficult, plus the car is wider too. I haven't looked at the length of the Sportback but would expect it to be similar to the TourX.
The previous generation V60CC was nearly the same length as the 9-3SC, the new V60 is a couple inches longer, but not ten inches. CONFIRMED: SportBack is ~193 inches long, or ~7 inches longer than our 9-3SC. The TourX length is 196 inches.
We drove Astro Minivans for 19 years and everyone in our extended family still thinks we can haul their freight for free. I would rather kill that old rumor.
->Posting last edited on Sun, 8 Sep 2019 15:52:57.
2008 9-5 Aero Sedan, sold at 227K miles
2006 9-3SC 2.0T - Wife's daily driver
2000 Viggen Convertible - Summer Fun Car
1964 Quantum IV Formula Car - Retirement project
2000 9-5lpt Sedan, sold at 318K miles
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Post SAAB what to drive?, ursaw, Sat, 7 Sep 2019 18:24:00
- Been driving a Jetta..., Larry West , Fri, 27 Sep 2019 10:10:591
- I'll bite -- why not a Golf?, Cary, Mon, 16 Sep 2019 16:25:26
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, BTG88, Sat, 14 Sep 2019 21:38:35
- TourX FTW!, Norm9-5, Wed, 18 Sep 2019 13:36:06
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive? no it is NOT a saab !, neil dale , Mon, 16 Sep 2019 22:15:281
- Crosstour was a Honda, A1-turbo, Mon, 16 Sep 2019 06:02:31
- Buick cross tour???, saabsince 93b , Sun, 15 Sep 2019 19:18:06
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, Dave The Ice Age Knave , Fri, 13 Sep 2019 15:50:43
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, bobc , Thu, 12 Sep 2019 06:57:071
- Subaru Outback, Dale , Thu, 12 Sep 2019 05:40:34
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, 02 Viggen, Wed, 11 Sep 2019 18:36:38
- I think I'll try to find this first..., Scott Paterson , Tue, 10 Sep 2019 21:43:433
- Ford Focus ST or RS, Chevy SS, Unicorn, Randy Thatcher , Tue, 10 Sep 2019 08:43:53
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, steve, Tue, 10 Sep 2019 08:01:30
- Honda Civic, No Snaab, Tue, 10 Sep 2019 05:56:18
- Honda CRV, No Snaab, Tue, 10 Sep 2019 04:36:581
- Comments on feedback, ursaw, Sun, 8 Sep 2019 19:29:24
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, DE , Sun, 8 Sep 2019 07:54:46
- Same dilemma here, MI-Roger , Sun, 8 Sep 2019 06:34:28
- Hatchbacks, A1-turbo, Sun, 8 Sep 2019 05:42:061
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive? step up spend more get more, neil dale , Sat, 7 Sep 2019 23:03:18
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, bigblue15 , Sat, 7 Sep 2019 21:43:46
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, EGD , Sat, 7 Sep 2019 20:53:59
- Re: Post SAAB what to drive?, Ian Glenday , Sat, 7 Sep 2019 18:59:25
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 220.127.116.11 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!