Modern automatics are fun... - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
12/5 Saab Photo of the Year Entries Due by 12/31
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Neither the C900 or the 9k trannies are any fun. They're classic slushboxes. Starting with the NG900 the Aisin Warner 4 speed with sport mode can be fun. The newer 5 speeds in the 9-3SS and 9-5s can be really, really fun and the lastest 9-3 Aero has a 6 speed auto, for more fun still. So much fun that it makes you wonder why some cars still have a clutch pedal.....
Both Dr Jeckll and Mr Hyde will have fun in a modern Saab auto.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- 5 speed vs. Automatic, tz, Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:05:03
- Re: 5 speed vs. Automatic, ursaw, Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:43:57
- Re: 5 speed vs. Automatic, HERDSZN , Thu, 27 Sep 2007 06:52:03
- Automatics drive me nuts (+), vvk, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:02:29
- I just switched worlds, Nikos, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:55:07
- Ditto aggression w/stick, DivrDon , Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:58:32
- Can't do the auto yet.., Crispin, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:45:31
- 19 Years does make a difference, Herb Hirsch , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:57:14
- Modern automatics are fun..., Mike Lynch , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:18:57 <-- Viewing This Message
- Point and squirt, turrbo , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 22:57:38
- Yes, they are fun..., PGAero , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:14:28
- My sentiments exactly and you still can't push start..., Street, Thu, 27 Sep 2007 00:10:36
- Yep!, Noel, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:19:05
- Heartily agree, JMJ in NC, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 05:41:43
- agreed, jeff in MD, Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:25:12
- Location?, EGD , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:16:04
- Re: Modern automatics are fun..., Noel, Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:09:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!