only in the US - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
10/5 Photo of the Year Winners | 10/5 IAC Car Show 10/15
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
In europe the percentages are pretty much reversed. In canada it's about 50/50.
posted by 204.191.22...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- 5 speed vs. Automatic, tz, Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:05:03
- Re: 5 speed vs. Automatic, ursaw, Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:43:57
- Re: 5 speed vs. Automatic, HERDSZN , Thu, 27 Sep 2007 06:52:03
- Automatics drive me nuts (+), vvk, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:02:29
- I just switched worlds, Nikos, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:55:07
- Ditto aggression w/stick, DivrDon , Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:58:32
- Can't do the auto yet.., Crispin, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:45:31
- 19 Years does make a difference, Herb Hirsch , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:57:14
- Modern automatics are fun..., Mike Lynch , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:18:57
- Point and squirt, turrbo , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 22:57:38
- Yes, they are fun..., PGAero , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:14:28
- My sentiments exactly and you still can't push start..., Street, Thu, 27 Sep 2007 00:10:36
- Yep!, Noel, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:19:05
- Heartily agree, JMJ in NC, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 05:41:43
- agreed, jeff in MD, Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:25:12
- Location?, EGD , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:16:04
- Re: Modern automatics are fun..., Noel, Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:09:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!