another thing that's killing off sticks - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
4/20 Small Batch Order: Saabnet.com T-Shirts!! Put in Your Order Now!!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
is the cell phone and all the eating and drinking we do in our cars these days. I admit there are times I wish I had an automatic during my commute but overall I wouldn't trade. Like Crispin above I'm teaching my son to drive and both our Saabs are sticks. I tell him being able to drive a standard shift is a status symbol. It will open up a whole world of interesting cars to drive. He likes that idea.
posted by 72.72.0...
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- 5 speed vs. Automatic, tz, Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:05:03
- Re: 5 speed vs. Automatic, ursaw, Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:43:57
- Re: 5 speed vs. Automatic, HERDSZN , Thu, 27 Sep 2007 06:52:03
- Automatics drive me nuts (+), vvk, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:02:29
- I just switched worlds, Nikos, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:55:07
- Ditto aggression w/stick, DivrDon , Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:58:32
- Can't do the auto yet.., Crispin, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:45:31
- 19 Years does make a difference, Herb Hirsch , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:57:14
- Modern automatics are fun..., Mike Lynch , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:18:57
- Point and squirt, turrbo , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 22:57:38
- Yes, they are fun..., PGAero , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:14:28
- My sentiments exactly and you still can't push start..., Street, Thu, 27 Sep 2007 00:10:36
- Yep!, Noel , Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:19:05
- Heartily agree, JMJ in NC, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 05:41:43
- agreed, jeff in MD, Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:25:12
- Location?, EGD , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:16:04
- Re: Modern automatics are fun..., Noel , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:09:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 184.108.40.206 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!