Point and squirt - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Site News -
1/3 Saabnet.com Member of the Year: DougM
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
That's what an auto with a turbo is like. You point the car where you want to go, hit the gas, and the turbo squirts you away.
I beg to differ that the 9000 auto is a boring slushbox...I like it better than the NG900 AW. It always seems to be in the right gear for me and knows when I want it to downshift.
I've never driven a C900 turbo auto, but I know the NA C900 with an auto is a real dog!!
1995 9000 Super CS
2001 9-3 SE Convertible (gone but still in the family)
2004 9-3 Aero Convertible (sold but in good hands)
2007 9-3 Aero SS
2008 9-3 Aero Convertible
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- 5 speed vs. Automatic, tz, Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:05:03
- Re: 5 speed vs. Automatic, ursaw, Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:43:57
- Re: 5 speed vs. Automatic, HERDSZN , Thu, 27 Sep 2007 06:52:03
- Automatics drive me nuts (+), vvk, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:02:29
- I just switched worlds, Nikos, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:55:07
- Ditto aggression w/stick, DivrDon , Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:58:32
- Can't do the auto yet.., Crispin, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:45:31
- 19 Years does make a difference, Herb Hirsch , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:57:14
- Modern automatics are fun..., Mike Lynch , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:18:57
- Point and squirt, turrbo , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 22:57:38 <-- Viewing This Message
- Yes, they are fun..., PGAero , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:14:28
- My sentiments exactly and you still can't push start..., Street, Thu, 27 Sep 2007 00:10:36
- Yep!, Noel , Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:19:05
- Heartily agree, JMJ in NC, Wed, 26 Sep 2007 05:41:43
- agreed, jeff in MD, Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:25:12
- Location?, EGD , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:16:04
- Re: Modern automatics are fun..., Noel , Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:09:36
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 18.104.22.168 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!