Re: Build ahead for downtime, + election year shenanigans. - Saab General Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
The banner above is an advertisment - if it asks you to download software, please ignore.
Site News -
9/1 Photo of the Year Voting | 8/2 New Sponsor: Swedish Dynamics | 7/29 T-Shirts are In!
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
In an attempt to steer this away from politics, I'll say this. Anybody in the lower half of the country has enough sunshine to get a home solar system on a 10 yr loan and have a payment lower then their old power bill that now becomes zero. This makes recharging your hybrid free and completely green. In 10 years, your power payment stops, and everybody elses power bill has inflated to double. If you have car pymts left, what you save in inflated power bills would cover the balance. Free power is tremendously relaxing.
You can go back to bad mouthing hybrids now, I might be paying attention.
Posts in this Thread:
Members do not see ads below this line. - Help Keep This Site Online - Signup
- Chevy Volt outsells half of all US cars., JohnA , Sat, 22 Sep 2012 15:30:10
- Why gasoline wins, JohnA , Sat, 29 Sep 2012 19:29:35
- Front half or back half? n/m, Cmyles , Tue, 25 Sep 2012 15:01:00
- Domestic electricity vs. imported oil., dmz789qqq, Mon, 24 Sep 2012 03:49:03
- By that logic, a sledge hammer can really add value, Tim, Tue, 25 Sep 2012 15:00:08
- Re: Domestic electricity vs. imported oil., Ben, Mon, 24 Sep 2012 20:19:41
- By that logic, a sledge hammer can really add value, Reality, Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:29:43
- I pity you ..., dmz789qqq, Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:54:17
- You don't want to be confused by facts, Tim, Tue, 25 Sep 2012 15:01:13
- You don't want to be confused by facts, Reality, Mon, 24 Sep 2012 19:59:57
- Here's a fact for you, Volt is cheaper than the Prius, No Snaab, Thu, 27 Sep 2012 04:54:38
- Uh oh! Tim and Reality are sharing identities again!, Noel, Tue, 25 Sep 2012 17:26:01
- Someone is pretending to be Tim and copying my posts, Reality, Wed, 26 Sep 2012 11:19:03
- actually, they DO have authorization, Tim, Wed, 26 Sep 2012 12:26:51
- Re: actually, they DO have authorization, TML , Thu, 27 Sep 2012 01:02:59
- There, Ridiculous has committed Identity Theft, Tim, Thu, 27 Sep 2012 00:05:33
- Re: There, Ridiculous has committed Identity Theft, Scott Paterson , Thu, 27 Sep 2012 11:01:34
- Identity, uniqueness, freewill, etc..., Snowmobile , Thu, 27 Sep 2012 06:45:45
- Re: Domestic electricity vs. imported oil., jeff in MD really, Mon, 24 Sep 2012 07:03:11
- Domestic oil vs. imported oil, JerseySaab , Mon, 24 Sep 2012 04:35:47
- Build ahead for downtime, + election year shenanigans., Norm9-5, Sun, 23 Sep 2012 14:19:38
- What I don't get is why people here hate the Volt, Noel, Sun, 23 Sep 2012 06:30:46
- Devil's Advocate: "Something like a $45,000 Cruze", Bill Homer, Sun, 23 Sep 2012 07:27:31
- The Volt isn't an ROI sell, Pete Saab 9-3 9-7, Mon, 24 Sep 2012 09:45:34
- I get all that, and the Volt is definitely overpriced.., Noel, Sun, 23 Sep 2012 09:02:51
- Some people are committed early adopters., Cary, Sun, 23 Sep 2012 07:51:27
- Re: What I don't get is why people here hate the Volt, JohnA , Sun, 23 Sep 2012 07:25:56
- Re: What I don't get is why people here hate the Volt, jeff in MD, Sun, 23 Sep 2012 06:51:05
- How many could they sell at a profit?, JerseySaab , Sun, 23 Sep 2012 05:58:14
- great spin, jeff in MD, Sat, 22 Sep 2012 16:53:06
- Re: great spin, friendofbear , Sat, 22 Sep 2012 21:14:41
- They want the "free" money, Reality, Sun, 23 Sep 2012 02:33:41
- big loss per car sold, saabsince 93b , Sun, 23 Sep 2012 11:28:45
- big loss per car sold, saabsince 93b , Sun, 23 Sep 2012 08:20:57
- Depends on how you account for the $$, Mark from Toronto, Sun, 23 Sep 2012 08:41:10
- GM's accounting is suspect, Bill Homer, Sun, 23 Sep 2012 10:18:55
- the analysis, saabsince 93b , Sun, 23 Sep 2012 10:36:58
- Similar analysis will result in $200k losses on 9-5s., dmz789qqq, Mon, 24 Sep 2012 06:39:48
- Google, Norm9-5, Sun, 23 Sep 2012 15:10:06
- The analysis is hugley biased, Noel, Sun, 23 Sep 2012 13:50:55
- Re: the analysis, Simon S, Sun, 23 Sep 2012 11:53:16
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
|Jak Stoll Performance
|Button Ad Available
Random Saabnet.com Member Gallery Photos (Click Image)
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Poverty2Prosperity.org | Run Club Menlo Park | ScreenBot
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!