Re: Your remarks are uncalled for - Saab 900 Bulletin Board - Saabnet.com
Click Banner for Details on this Saabnet.com Classified
NG900 & OG93 |
Vintage Models |
Clubs & SOC |
Other Cars |
Member Photo Galleries |
Member Directory |
*Buddy Registry |
*Mileage Registry |
What's New |
Photo of the Month |
Have it your way and live on in your dream world. I spent almost a decade in the Propulsion Engineering department at the Boeing Company as Configuration Management and Systems Design for the CFM56 engine, probably the most popular commercial jet aviation engine in the world.
Now to finally end this thread FOREVER, yes alcohol can be used to run a gas turbine, but you cannot get an engine Type Certificated under the FARs using a fuel such as alcohol as there is no lubricity in the fuel. End of thread again....
posted by 205.188.116...
Posts in this Thread:
- Do cooler operating temps reduce mechanical losses?, mag , Mon, 13 Jul 2009 02:54:45
- Re: Do cooler operating temps reduce mechanical losses?, Ari, Tue, 14 Jul 2009 04:19:15
- Let's leave the politics aside ..., mag , Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:41:35
- Re: Do cooler operating temps reduce mechanical losses?, mag , Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:48:16
- I have never used ethanol,, tibbidoh , Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:46:26
- Re: I have never used ethanol, mag , Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:13:08
- Re: I have never used ethanol - me either, oldsaab, Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:09:44
- Re: I have never used ethanol,, Justin VanAbrahams , Mon, 13 Jul 2009 16:35:33
- Re: Do cooler operating temps reduce mechanical losses?, tibbidoh , Mon, 13 Jul 2009 07:00:39
- Re: Do cooler operating temps reduce mechanical losses?, Landjet , Mon, 13 Jul 2009 05:18:29
Post a Followup
No Site Registration is Required to Post - Site Membership is optional (Member Features List), but helps to keep the site online
for all Saabers. If the site helps you, please consider helping the site by becoming a member.
This is a moderated bulletin board - Posting is a privilege, not a right.
Unsolicited commercial postings are not allowed (no spam). Please, no For Sale or Wanted postings, SERIOUSLY.
Classifieds are to be listed in The Saab Network Classifieds pages.
This is a problem solving forum for over 250,000 Saab owners, so expect to see
problems discussed here even though our cars are generally very reliable. This is not an anything goes
type of forum. Saabnet.com has been a moderated forum since 1988. For usage guidelines, see the
Saabnet.com Mission and Purpose Page. Please remember that you are
not anonymous. Site Contact | Site Donations | Other Sites by SP -
Your address is: 188.8.131.52 - Using CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) - Logged.
Site Members do not see red text instructions, bottom of the page anchor ads, or box ads.
Click here to see all
the Site Membership Benefits!